Kirin 810 Processor is a 64-bit octa-core ARM SoC of mid-range performance. It is designed by Hi-Silicon and introduced in mid-2019. Based on 7 nm TSMC’s process, this processor contains 8 cores consisting of 2 Cortex-A76 big cores operating at a clocked speed of 2.27 GHz and 6 Cortex-A55 cores operating at a clocked speed of 1.88 GHz. Kirin 810 supports up to 8 GB of quad-channel 16-bit LPDDR4X RAM. It provides a Mali-G52 MP6 GPU. The integrated LTE modem of Kirin 810 supports cat 12 uplink and cat 13 downlinks.
|Codename||Cortex-A76 / Cortex-A55|
|Clock Rate||2.27 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Manufacturing Technology||7 nm|
|Features||ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU , (2 x Cortex-A76 + 6 x Cortex-A55), LPDDR4X RAM, Bluetooth 5, Cat-12/13 (1400Mbps Download speed and 200 Mbps upload speed)|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G52 MP6|
Features of Kirin 810:
- Kirin 810 is the first chipset that based on HUAWEI Da Vinci architecture using the NPU. It enables excellent AI energy efficiency. Also, it offers a wider range of AI applications.
- Kirin 810 is a 7 nm SoC. This TSMC’s 7 nm process technology improves energy efficiency by up to 20% and transistor density up to 50%.
- Kirin 810 offers outstanding processing performance with enabling the system-level AI frequency modulation scheduling technology, including two powerful Cortex-A76 cores and six energy-efficient Cortex-A55 cores.
- The GPU is upgraded to the custom Mali-G52 MP10. It is capable of Kirin Gaming+ that allows a much smoother gaming experience.
- For photography, Kirin 810 integrates the Detail Enhancement (DE) module. It supports the latest Auto White Balance (AWB) algorithm. It also computes acceleration for the AR feature point cloud. It improves the ISP performance and algorithm capability to reduce noise and enhancing details.
- Kirin 810 offers excellent communications capability like Huawei’s other flagship SoCs. It supports dual-SIM with dual-VoLTE enabling. It also provides stable and high-speed communications in complex scenarios.
- In addition, Kirin 810 greatly enhances its compatibility with Huawei Hi-AI, which accelerates more AI applications by leveraging the intermediate operator format.
Difference between Snapdragon 845 and Snapdragon 855
Snapdragon 845 is the flagship chipset from Qualcomm at the last of 2018 whereas Snapdragon 855 is another flagship chipset from Qualcomm at the last of 2019. According to design, construction and performance both have different specifications. Let’s see which one is better.
Gaming Experience of Kirin 810:
The Kirin 810 based on the Da-Vinci NPU Rubik’s Cube Quantitative Stereo Arithmetic Unit including with octa-core CPU with two high-performance ARM Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.27GHz and six smaller ARM Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.88GHz and a Mali-G52 MP6 GPU capable of performing 162% better. Combination of GPU, CPU and LPDDR4X RAM communicates faster and run more efficiently to ensure stable performance for longer periods of time. The AI system can predict GPU overload and adjust frequency accordingly.
Kirin 810, processed on HUAWEI Da Vinci architecture, represents a step up in performance, AI, energy efficiency, photography and communications. It delivers more amazing AI experiences for users. Custom Mali-G52 MP10 is capable of Kirin Gaming+ that allows a much smoother gaming experience.
Kirin 810 supports dual-SIM with dual-VoLTE enabling. It also provides stable and high-speed communications in complex scenarios.
Devices that use Kirin 810 processor:
This chipset is used in HUAWEI handsets like Honor 9X, Honor 9X Pro etc.
You will be interested in: