Google Input Tools for Windows 10
Google Input Tools used for text management and real-time translation in the Chrome browser. This Google input tool extension allows users to switch one Input Language to another effortlessly with a single mouse click. This extension enables virtual access to the keyboard with 90 different languages, and the user can switch with an instant to different input languages, all for free.
But it’s not the end of the usefulness of Google Input Tools. Besides providing one-click access to virtual keyboards, it offers all the special characters from over 90 languages. This extension provides seamless service, including full IMEs, direct translation for over 30 scripts, and detecting handwriting in over 40 languages.
Features and Highlights
- You can switch up to 90 virtual keyboards in your Chrome Browser.
- Users get an advantage of IMEs and Direct Translation of over 30 types of scripts.
- Handwriting facility support for over 40 languages.
- It is available both online and offline mode.
- A personalized dictionary will adapt custom or uncommon words.
- Moreover, it is 100% Free to use.
Suggested: Top 5 Best Software for windows 10
Installation of Google Input Tools for Windows 10
Google Input Tools allows users to use input tools on every web page in Chrome. To install the Google Input Tools for Windows 10, follow the below-given steps:
- At first, you have to install Google Input Tools.
- Click the extension icon and select “Extension options.”
- In the “Extension options” page, you have to select the input tool as per your choice from left to right.
- You have to click double-time on the left to add an input tool. To remove the selected google input tool, you have to double click on the right.
- Google input tools can be selected and sorted by clicking on the google input tool on the right, and clicking on arrow up and arrow down icons.
Suggested Article: How to transfer photos, videos from Facebook to Google Photos
Use of Google Input Tools
To use google input tool, click on the extension icon. Select the desired google input tool from the appeared drop-down menu. With turned on google input tools, the extension button looks like a fully colored icon. When the google input tool is turned off, the extension button is greyed in color. You can click on the selected google input tools to toggle it on/off.
You have to use one of the three available methods to use virtual keyboards:
- You have to type the text using your keyboard, with or without the presence of the virtual keyboard.
- You can also type the text and lean on the automatic word recommendation. Software extension offered this. You will get either one or several recommendations depending on the cursor’s position. Pressing the TAB button, you can accept the top-ranked recommendation. Since you don’t have to type entire words, this approach can save you a lot of time.
- Finally, you can use a pencil tool to draw letters on the screen inside a resizable writing window, and the app will try to recognize and type it as fast as possible.
Google Input Tools – Supported Languages
|Language||Input Method||Transliteration||Virtual Keyboard||Handwriting|
|Armenian||Keyboard Armenian Eastern|
Keyboard Armenian Western
|Bengali||Transliteration||Keyboard Bengali Inscript|
Keyboard Bengali Phonetic
Keyboard Bulgarian Phonetic
Keyboard Cherokee Phonetic
|Chinese (Simplified)||Pinyin IME|
|Chinese (Traditional)||Pinyin IME|
Keyboard Czech Qwertz
|Dari Persian||Keyboard Persian|
|Dutch||Latin IME||Keyboard Dutch||Handwriting|
Keyboard English Dvorak
|French||Latin IME||Keyboard French||Handwriting|
|Georgian||Keyboard Georgian Qwerty|
Keyboard Georgian Typewriter
|German||Latin IME||Keyboard German||Handwriting|
|Gujarati||Transliteration||Keyboard Gujarati Inscript|
Keyboard Gujarati Phonetic
Keyboard Devanagari Phonetic
|Hungarian||Keyboard Hungarian 101||Handwriting|
|Italian||Latin IME||Keyboard Italian||Handwriting|
|Kannada||Transliteration||Keyboard Kannada Inscript|
Keyboard Kannada Phonetic
|Malayalam||Transliteration||Keyboard Malayalam Inscript|
Keyboard Malayalam Phonetic
|Marathi||Transliteration||Keyboard Devanagari Phonetic|
|Mongolian||Keyboard Mongolian Cyrillic|
|Nepali||Transliteration||Keyboard Devanagari Phonetic|
|Oriya||Transliteration||Keyboard Oriya Inscript|
Keyboard Oriya Phonetic
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Latin IME||Keyboard Brazilian Portuguese||Handwriting|
|Portuguese (Portugal)||Latin IME||Keyboard portuguese||Handwriting|
|Punjabi||Transliteration||Keyboard Gurmukhi Inscript|
Keyboard Gurmukhi Phonetic
Keyboard Romanian Sr13392 Primary
Keyboard Romanian Sr13392 Secondary
|Sanskrit||Transliteration||Keyboard Sanskrit Phonetic|
|Serbian||Transliteration||Keyboard Serbian Cyrillic|
Keyboard Serbian Latin
Keyboard Slovak Qwerty
|Spanish||Latin IME||Keyboard Spanish||Handwriting|
|Tamil||Transliteration||Keyboard Tamil Inscript|
Keyboard Tamil Phonetic
|Telugu||Transliteration||Keyboard Telugu Inscript|
Keyboard Telugu Phonetic
|Turkish||Keyboard Turkish F|
Keyboard Turkish Q
|Ukranian||Transliteration||Keyboard Ukrainian 101||Handwriting|
|Uzbek||Keyboard Uzbek Latin|
Keyboard Uzbek Cyrillic Phonetic
Keyboard Uzbek Cyrillic Typewritter
|Vietnamese||IME||Keyboard Vietnamese Telex|
Keyboard Vietnamese Tcvn
Keyboard Vietnamese Viqr
So, this is all and, we, Techvaio, make sure that you have gained some knowledge about the installation of Google Input Tools by this comprehensive information. At last, if you like our content and efforts behind it, please share this post with your lovable persons and help them to know about the process of installing Google Input Tools. Further, you have any queries or extra information; please feel free to comment below.
- Best 6 Video Editing Software for YouTuber
- Hotstar Video Downloader – Download Hotstar videos for PC
- Top 6 Ways for YouTube video download on PC
- Common WhatsApp Tricks based on WhatsApp features
- Make Cartoon Pictures of Yourself – Top 6 Apps and Websites
- What is the latest technology in ecommerce in 2020?
- Facebook Shop – How to Create Facebook Shop in Facebook
- Why Google Pixel 5 choose Snapdragon 768G Processor to be powered
- Drishti App – Indian Video Calling App, Best alternative to Zoom
- JioMart Vendor Registration: Become a Jio Mart Franchise, Seller, Distributor